There is no subscription or membership fee. The only costs you will incur are for your visits and refill only requests. These cash-pay prices are designed to be competitive.
Your medication(s) is a separate cost. It can be covered by your insurance, if you are insured. You may also request at any time a "superbill." This is an itemized list services which you can provide to your insurance carrier for reimbursement of out of network costs.
Below is a break down of the types of appointments and their costs:
- Initial online visit: This is for your first appointment only. It is a 30-minute session and includes a complete evaluation, diagnosis, and discussion of treatment plan options. Cost: $149 (The average psychiatrist visit can cost $400~$500)
- Follow Up Visits: After your initial visit, you will be asked to return for a follow up video visit to discuss your treatment plan, medication levels, and make any adjustments necessary to your treatment plan. This appointment typically lasts 15 minutes. Follow up appointments continue to occur until you and the provider are comfortable with the medication treatment plan you are on. Cost: $59
- Refill* Only Appts: Refill only appointments occur after your treatment plan is stabilized and established with a provider, and this type of appointment does not require any meeting time with the provider whatsoever. It simply issues a refill for your medication at the current level after you complete a form. Cost: $25
**Refill only services may not be available in all states. Please inquire with your provider to see if they offer refill only options.
- In-person Visit**: An in-person visit may be required for some practices. In-person visits will vary in price depending on the practice location and other factors. Please reach out to the provider directly to inquire about their in-person pricing. Cost: can vary by provider, typically the range is between $99-$250
**Hybrid services may be required in some states, which may include telehealth and in-person visits. Please contact your provider regarding their pricing and services.
Things to be aware of:
- If a change to your medication levels are required, expect your next meeting to be a follow up in order to discuss those changes.
- For questions related to medication costs, please see "What's the cost for my medication".
- For reimbursement of your appointment costs, please write to email@example.com to request a superbill of your services.