After your initial visit, you can request that your provider send you the visit note (with their signature on it) that you can use to apply for the accommodations at school or at work.

If you need a more official document or have a form that needs to be completed, you will need to message the provider in the patient portal. The cost of this document is set by the provider and must be collected before it can be completed.